1) ALL SALES ARE FINAL! I try to make every effort to provide all the information you need to purchase my products BEFORE you send your payment. That way you can make an informed buying decision & there will be no surprises for either of us. I ENCOURAGE LOTS OF COMMUNICATION.
2) RETURN POLICY: As mentioned in Item #1, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I do not normally accept returns, but will consider the circumstances before making the final decision. If I decide that a return is allowed, there will be a 20% restocking fee for any returned item(s). ANY refund at all is contingent upon my personal inspection of the returned merchandise once I have received it from you. PURCHASES MADE IN ERROR BY YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO A PARTIAL REFUND OF YOUR MONEY BASED ON THE COST OF THE REFUND PASSED ON TO ME BY PAYPAL. IT WILL RANGE ANYWHERE FROM 50 CENTS TO $10.00. You will NOT get a full refund of your payment if the error is yours, so buy carefully & know what it is you are purchasing. I am sorry to be harsh, but this happens a lot & it costs me money when I am not even selling anything to the buyer.
3) SHIPPING POLICY: I use the United States Postal Service for practically ALL of my shipments. Insurance, Delivery Confirmation, & other special shipping methods or instructions are an extra fee & up to the buyer to request & pay for them. Insurance is recommend, but not required. Keep in mind, though, I am not responsible for any lost or damaged items that are not insured. Once it leaves my possession, I cannot physically control what happens to the package. I do package items as securely as possible to avoid damage during a reasonable amount of bumps & bangs experienced by normal shipping & handling by carriers.
4) PAYMENT: I accept PayPal, Money orders, and Cashier's checks. Orders paid with PayPal payments will ship as soon as possible. Buyers that use PayPal must have a CONFIRMED SHIPPING ADDRESS attached to their payment. I will not ship the item until I have one. All other forms of payment will ship the item upon receipt of the payment. No personal checks, please.
5) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY: I no longer ship internationally due to current events. HOWEVER, if you have someone in the United States that can receive the purchase for you (with a Confirmed Residental Shipping Address), other arrangements could POSSIBLY be made for you. Email me with any questions or if you need further clarification.
6) I will combine items in order to save on shipping expenses. Email me with your list of items and I will send you a quote.
7) I reserve the right to not sell to anyone who has not made a purchase or payment in good faith. Such buyers will be reported.
8) MILITARY BASE SHIPPING POLICY: I DO NOT SHIP TO DOMESTIC, MILITARY ADDRESSES. (For example, APO/FPO/DPO addresses) Sorry, but it adds too many forms, costs, & special trips to the Post Office to be cost effective. Futhermore, it also adds to the time it takes for you to receive your item because I can only make it to the Post Office after work & on weekends. HOWEVER, if you have a Confirmed Residental Shipping Address, please use it for your transaction or contact me first to work out a solution. I want to help out our Service men & women as much as I can for their protection of our country & our freedoms. RESIDENTS OF ALASKA & HAWAII must also contact me first before buying any items. Sorry, but the cost to ship to you is higher than normal, so there will be an additional fee to ship items to you that is NOT negotiable. Your item will NOT be shipped until it is paid.
9) COLLECTORS!!! Do not assume all my items are in "mint" condition for your collection. Nothing is perfect. All my items, even though most are brand new & unopened, may have imperfections from your point of view. I am not a professional grader & do not claim to be. All of my listings state that "minor shelf wear" or "play wear" is present. ASK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS BEFORE YOUR BUY TO AVOID ISSUES. I will respond to them quickly & to the best of my ability.
Thank you to all who have made a purchase & left positive feedback!